Slip Resistant Aluminium Decking will add a contemporary feel to any commercial alfresco dining area.
- Slip Resistant Feature – The decking boards feature a rubber/composite slip resistant insert to dramatically reduce the risk of slips and trips, making it ideal for commercial settings
- Quick Installation – This decking system 50% quicker to install in comparison to other decking systems currently available on the market due to the design and minimal fixings required
- Sustainable – 30% of the aluminium used to manufacture the Slip Resistant Ali-Deck boards is recycled, and 100% of the finished product can be recycled repeatedly in the future, so it will never end up in landfill providing it is disposed of correctly
- Low Maintenance – Unlike timber decking, Ali-Deck slip resistant decking will not rot over the years and therefore does not require regular treatments. It simply needs an occasional wash down with warm soapy water and a lint free mop to wash away any general grime
- Choice of Two Colours – We finish all our decking with QUALICOAT which is a 5-stage powder coating process. This process was designed as a hard-wearing finish for heavy-use areas and it therefore lasts much longer than regular powder coatings. There are two colours to choose from; Textured Grey and Textured Sand
Striking product features and a reassuring guarantee ensure that Milwood Group’s Slip Resistant Aluminium Decking the only decking system you want in your range…
Having updated all of our windows and created an area for bi-folding doors, we were looking for a veranda to let us use the garden area all year round and bring the outside in. We didn’t want a traditional looking veranda so when we saw the contemporary alfresco, it suited the house perfectly. Having an unimpaired view from the bi-folding doors was really important and the 6m post span is perfect. We use the space for entertaining in the summer months but as we are quite near the coast, protection from the wind was important. The sliding doors work so well and maintain the uninterrupted view of the garden and coastline.