A strong and robust umbrella ideal for commercial settings
The StrongWind is a strong, permanent umbrella that can be opened and closed as required. It can cover areas up to 50m², offering plenty of weather protection to those underneath.
It is a commercial grade system that features an aluminium post which supports strong aluminium arms and is covered with water resistant fabrics that are available in a wide range of colours.
Benefits & Features of the StrongWind Umbrella:
The frame is made from aluminium with stainless or galvanised steel connecting components for a weather resistant structure.
The umbrella has been designed be stay outside all year round, saving you the need to bring it inside during the winter. It is also far more superior than non-permanent, temporary table umbrellas.
The gearbox is supplied with a 5 year guarantee and the umbrella frame is supplied with a 1 year guarantee.
Can be supplied in square, circular and rectangle umbrellas from 3m – 8m in size
- Heaters – To add warmth under the umbrella during the colder months
- Lighting – To enable use into the evening, which is particularly ideal with the heaters
- Side Panels – To enclose the structure and block wind and driving rain
- Valences – To create a softer, more traditional appearance
- Printing – You can add your own company branding or text/image of your choice to the roof fabric and valances
- Gutters – To join more than one structure together whilst keeping a seamless coverage from the weather, enabling you to cover much larger areas
- The Marine Upgrade – Which is designed for use in seaside areas, ensuring an extended longevity to suit the salt air.
Options and Upgrades
Our umbrellas are available with a range of upgrade including: Marine Upgrade | Fabric Printing | Rain Gutters | Side Sheets | Heating and Lighting | Fixings
Our umbrellas are available in a range of frame finishes and colours along with different fabrics. Please click below to find out more.