UNBEATABLE STRUCTURAL PERFORMANCE SYSTEM THAT IS QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL
Ideal for Cost Effective Carports and Garden Canopies
It’s simple; the Simplicity 16 has been developed with speed of installation, durability and cost in mind.
Due to its clever design, the Simplicity 16 provides a durable and attractive shade and shelter solution at our most cost-effective price. It can project up to 4 metres and has a lightweight roofing system, making it perfect for use as a carport or veranda.
The stylish modern design gives a look that is second to none, enhancing your building’s aesthetics.
It also offers unbeatable structural performance, simply out performing all other carport and canopy systems pound for pound.
This highly versatile canopy and carport system offers a variety of solutions for:
- Smoking Shelters
- Walkway Canopies
- Covered Play Areas
- Porch Canopies
- Caravan Shelters
- And many more applications
The Benefits of using this system:
The Simplicity 16 is only manufactured from aluminium to offer exceptional longevity and easy maintenance. It also features hidden, integral guttering for a clean, modern appearance.
High speed installation:
We have developed this system in partnership with one of the most prolific extrusion designers in the industry. Through his extensive expertise and using our knowledge gained from 25 years experience, we have created the simplest fixing system possible.
Some of the systems on the market today use PVC or GRP which do not have the impact resistance of polycarbonate. We only use triple wall 16mm polycarbonate sheeting to ensure that your investment lasts and has the impact resistance and the snow loading capabilities for wherever you are in the UK.
Unlike the majority of roof kits, which only offer a fixed pitch, the Simplicity 16 offers a pitch range of 2.5 degrees to 22.5 degrees to give you that little bit extra.
Why Sell The Simplicity 16 System To Your Customers?
- Unlimited Lengths Available
- Available Projections – Any projection up to 4m
- Full 10 Year Guarantee and a 25 year life expectancy
Simple fixing system with minimal parts – For quick and easy installation
Low profile – The Simplicity 16 can be fitted in areas where height is restricted
- Stainless Steel Fixings – All fixings are 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Integral Aluminium Guttering – Saves time on installation and creates a robust and attractive gutter system
- 16mm Structured Polycarbonate Panels – Available in a clear or opal finish
- High UV Protection – A layer of UV absorber is coextruded onto our roofing panels to offer high UV protection
- Wide Range of Colour Options – The framework can be finished to any RAL or BS colour
- Victorian Upgrade Available – Enhance your structure with traditional style decorative post sleeves and gallows brackets
- Infrared Heaters Available – Add Infrared Heaters to your veranda to create a warm and cosy area underneath
Information on the design load and maximum span limits are available on request.
These are general calculations. Please refer to the SNOW & WIND Calculation table for each system to determine the requirements for each Canopy/Carport and Veranda sold.
- Projection: Up to 4m = Spacing of 3.0m
Glazing Bars Spacing
- Projection: Up to 3m = 1m Spacing
- Projection: 3.001m-3.5m = 700mm Spacing
- Projection: Up to 4m = 500mm Spacing