A REVOLUTIONARY AND ELEGANT SYSTEM THAT’S QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL
Ideal for Garden Verandas and Garden Canopies
Add heating and lighting to your Simplicity 6 for the complete finish.
The Simplicity 6 is a stylish veranda, canopy, carport and glass room system that is glazed with a choice of 6mm toughened glass or 6mm solid polycarbonate.
With elegant posts and optional glass roofing, this product offers you a deluxe canopy or veranda at an affordable price.
By featuring the option of glass roofing, the Simplicity 6 offers improved acoustic properties – reducing the noise of rain drops during a downpour; these glass panels also provide a sparkling finish which is easy to maintain, particularly if you choose the self-cleaning glass.
All framework is constructed from durable aluminium, with the option to powder coat the structure to any RAL colour or BS colour of your choice.
The Simplicity 6 is the perfect veranda solution for domestic gardens and provides effective and stylish cover from the weather for alfresco dining and garden parties.
With a span of up to 3.5m from its supporting wall, and an unlimited length, you will have a solution that can be adapted to suit your exact needs.
The Simplicity 6 comes with a full 10 year guarantee and a 25 year life expectancy, making this a real investment that you will be able to enjoy for many years to come.
Why Sell The Simplicity 6 System To Your Customers?
- Full 10 Year Guarantee – The Simplicity 6 is supplied with a full 10 year guarantee and a 25 year life expectancy for the canopy frame
- Choice of Glass or Polycarbonate – Choose to have the Simplicity 6 covered with either 6mm solid polycarbonate, 6mm toughened glass or 6mm toughened, self cleaning glass
- UV Activated Self-Cleaning Glass – The 6mm self-cleaning toughened glass has a UV activated special coating that is applied during manufacture that breaks down organic dirt which is then washed away by the rain. Only a small amount of UV is needed to activate the special coating so that your canopy remains clean even on cloudy day
- Toughened Glass – Both glass options are toughened during manufacturing and achieve Class 1 BS EN 12600 for impact performance
- Polycarbonate – The 6mm solid polycarbonate is vandal and shatter resistant
- High Light Transmittance – All roof options offer a high light transmittance
- Available Projections – Up to 3.5 metres
- Low Maintenance – All roof options are low maintenance, particularly the self-cleaning glass, which means less cleaning is required, saving you time and money
- Simple Fixing System with Minimal Parts – For a simple and speedy installation
- Low Profile – The Simplicity 6 can be fitted in height restricted areas
- Integral Aluminium Guttering – Creates a sleek, modern design which is stronger than external guttering systems and saves time on installation
- Wide Range of Colour Options – The aluminium frame can be finished to any BS or RAL colour
- The Glass Room Upgrade – The Simplicity 6 can be supplied with the glass room upgrade to offer your customers a completely enclosed garden room that can be used all year round
- Victorian Upgrade – Available with the Victorian Upgrade
- Infrared Heaters – Add Wall Mounted Infrared Heaters to your veranda to create a warm and cosy atmosphere
- Lighting – Add stylish, efficient lighting for the complete finish, maximising the use of your canopy or veranda
Infrared Wall Mounted Heaters
Wall Mounted Heaters can be added to create a gentle, ambient glow of heat underneath the veranda.
They are available in a choice of sizes and colours to suit the heating and appearance requirements of the end user.
Find out more about Infrared Wall Mounted Heaters
Integrated lighting can be added to the Simplicity 6 which is hidden within the frame for a seamless appearance.
They feature LED strip lights, making them economical to run and not too bright or obtrusive.
Find out more about Integrated Lighting
Glass Room Upgrade
The Simplicity 6 is available with the Glass Room Upgrade to create a fully enclosed outdoor glass room.
This upgrade features clear glass walls and sliding glass doors which are lockable.
Find out more about the Glass Room Upgrade
Information on the design load and maximum span limits is available on request.
These are general calculations. Please refer to the SNOW & WIND Calculation table for each system to determine the requirements for each Canopy/Carport and Veranda sold.
Spacing Between Posts
- Projection: Up to 3.2m = Spacing of 3.0m | Projection: 3.2m to 3.5m = Spacing of 2.8m
Glazing Bars Spacing
- Projection: Up to 3.5m = 600mm Spacing