A FULLY ALUMINIUM SYSTEM WITH A 6M PROJECTION AND A FULL 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Ideal for Big Span Carports, Commercial Canopies & Walkways
Add heating and lighting to your Simplicity 35 for the complete finish.
The Simplicity 35 is our most popular carport due to its durability, versatility, and unlimited length.
It is completely constructed from aluminium, giving you a structure with unbeatable durability together with a life expectancy of up to 25 years. This robust system is also supplied with a full 10 year guarantee.
The Simplicity 35 can be manufactured to any length to meet specific requirements and can span up to 6 metres, enabling you to cover multiple cars easily with minimum posts.
It has a modern, stylish appearance and benefits from robust integral aluminium guttering which creates an attractive finish to the structure whilst also ensuring a quick installation. Furthermore, this aluminium guttering requires minimal subsequent maintenance throughout the product’s lifetime.
The Simplicity 35 system features 35mm structured polycarbonate roof panels, which are available in clear or opal and offers in excess of 98% UV protection which reduces the risk of your vehicle paintwork fading.
They can also keep the interior of your vehicles cool by creating shade and shelter, preventing unwanted heat on hot, sunny days.
The Simplicity 35 has a variable wall pitch from 2.5° – 45° so that you can decide on the height of the wall-plate to suit your needs – ideal for taller vehicles such as campervans and caravans. The aluminium framework, which is supplied in white as standard, can be coloured to any RAL or BS colour to match your existing window and door frames or to create an attractive contrasting effect.
Why Sell The Simplicity 35 System To Your Customers?
- Full 10 Year Guarantee and a 25 year life expectancy
- Fully Aluminium System – Including heavy duty structural aluminium roof bars for ultimate strength
- Stainless Steel Fixings – All of the fixings are 316 marine grade stainless steel for longevity and total resistance to corrosion
- Integral Aluminium Guttering – Saves time on installation and creates a robust and attractive gutter system
- 35mm Structured Polycarbonate with block edge finish – A block edge finish features a hard edge on both sides of the panel, which provides a much stronger roof system for improved snow loading capabilities
- Fire Performance – Our polycarbonate panels benefit from excellent fire performance, meeting BS476 part 7 class 1, EN13501 and B-s1, d0
- Robust Roof System – The roofing system is strong enough to be walked on as a means of escape and maintenance, with the use of boards
- Variable Roof Pitch – The roof has a variable pitch of between 2.5° – 45°
- High UV Protection – A layer of UV absorber is coextruded on the outer surface of the roof panels which prevents damaging UV radiation from penetrating the sheet and protects those underneath from the sun. UV protection also prevents yellowing and loss of strength to the panel, giving it longer life
- Wide Range of Colour Options – The Simplicity 35 can be coloured to any RAL or BS colour
- Large Projection – Projection of up to 6 metres to create large shaded areas if required
- Unlimited Length – This structure can be constructed to any length to suit requirements
- Victorian Upgrade Available – Transform the Simplicity 35 into a decorative structure with the Victorian Upgrade
- Infrared Heaters Available – Add Infrared Heaters to your veranda to create a warm and cosy area underneath when socialising or dining outside in your garden
- Lighting – Add stylish, efficient lighting for the complete finish, maximising the use of your canopy or veranda
The Perfect Veranda or Canopy for Commercial & Private Homes with a Projection of up to 6 Metres
This contemporary yet robust system has passed the ACR(M) 001:2005 Test for Non-Fragility of Profiled Sheeted Roof Assemblies and is certified as a Non-Fragile system (providing the installation conforms to span and loading charts – please contact us for more information). This glazing system must be used in conjunction with the supplied polycarbonate to conform to wind and snow loadings for the UK.
A canopy will allow your company to offer your customers, visitors or staff a peaceful area to wait or sit under when it’s hot and humid outside or alternatively, when it’s rainy and windy.
The Simplicity 35 is a completely waterproof structure with integral guttering, that provides full shelter from the rain and protects against over 98% of the sun’s UV rays.
The Simplicity 35 is available in any RAL or BS colour to meet specific requirements.
Post spacing & =glazing bars spacing shown are general calculations. Please refer to the SNOW & WIND Calculation table for each system to determine the requirements for each Canopy/Carport and Veranda sold.
- Projection: Up to 4m = Spacing of 3.5m
- Projection: 4.1m-6m = Spacing of 3m
Glazing Bars Spacing
- Projection: Up to 4.5m = 1250mm Spacing
- Projection: 4.5m-5.3m = 700mm Spacing
- Projection: 5.3m-6m = 500mm Spacing
Make Additional Revenue with Upgrades & Extras
The Victorian Upgrade
The Simplicity 35 carport and canopy system is available with the Victorian Upgrade which transforms it from a contemporary canopy into a stylish, vintage structure.
This elegant upgrade creates the ultimate high class finish to your canopy or carport and is ideal for period buildings and houses, enhancing the exterior, adding extra character and enabling the structure to fit in with your building or home as if it was built at the same time. It can also offer a unique contrast for more modern style buildings too.
The Victorian Upgrade package comprises moulded aluminium decorative post sleeves, feet and gallows brackets. It can be coloured in any RAL or BS colour to match the Simplicity 35.
Create a unique style statement with your canopy or carport
Perfect for more traditional style homes and buildings to enable the Simplicity 35 to blend in seamlessly
Provides a covered area that is in keeping with traditional or historical building styles
Can be coloured to any RAL or BS colour code
Infrared Wall Mounted Heaters
Create a warm and cosy atmosphere under your carport or canopy with our Infrared Wall Mounted Heaters.
Our Infrared Wall Mounted Heaters have ceramic elements that are designed to gently warm those outdoors underneath the canopy, using infrared radiation which is completely harmless and contains no ultraviolet radiation.
The high quality ceramic plates generate heat quickly and reach their full operating temperature within less than 10 minutes. Each unit is supplied with a two year guarantee against faulty materials from the date of purchase.
These heaters are supplied in two sizes with either 2 or 3 heated elements to create medium or large heated areas
Size: Available in two sizes with a choice of different power outputs:
509mm x 100mm x 166mm – Choice of power:
0.8 kW (2x 400W quartz heater elements)
1.0 kW (2x 500W quartz heater elements)
1.3 kW (2x 650W quartz heater elements)
760mm x 99mm x 166mm – Choice of power:
1.5 kW (3x 500W quartz heater elements)
1.95 kW (3x 650W quartz heater elements)
Black Ceramic Plates with a Black Body.
White Ceramic Plates with a Stainless Steel Body.