Help your customers make the most of their carport or veranda with our accessories
- Cross-selling canopy accessories to your customers not only increases your profit, they enable your customers to get more out of their new shade and shelter structures
- Produce quotes quickly and easily with our Trade Partner price list and impress your customers with a prompt quotation
- We will provide you with free installation training once you place your first canopy order
- Our whole product range is easy to sell, and we’ll provide you with sales and marketing literature to make it even easier
- Scroll down for more reasons to become an approved Trade Partner…
Add the wow factor to your outdoor living products with canopy accessories…
Thank you for a really nice job, it looks great.
We have a range of canopy accessories and upgrades that you can cross-sell to your customers to make their new outside shelter structure look even more attractive, whilst increasing the usage they can gain from it.
This helps to increase the total order value, increasing your income and profits, whilst also increasing customer satisfaction, leading them to be more likely to recommend you to their friends and family.
WHY SHOULD YOUR CUSTOMERS ADD ACCESSORIES AND UPGRADES TO THEIR CARPORT, CANOPY OR VERANDA ORDER?
- Increase the use of their new structure with heating and lighting:
- Heating enables them to use it even when its cold outside
- Lighting allows them to use it in early morning and late evenings when its dark outside
- The Victorian upgrade enables our modern structures to fit in with traditional, period style houses
- The frame colour options allow customers to choose an exact match to their existing colour scheme or alternately, to use a contrasting colour
- Square posts are perfect for customers with contemporary houses to add a sharp, modern appearance to their carport, canopy or veranda so it fits in with their home seamlessly.
I wanted to write and compliment you and your company. Very rarely does one come across a properly structured organisation like yours. Well done – we hope we can do justice to you.
Having updated all of our windows and created an area for bi-folding doors, my husband and I were looking for a veranda to let us use the garden area all year round and bring the outside in. We didn’t want a traditional looking veranda so when we saw the Contemporary Alfresco, which suited our house perfectly. Having an unimpaired view from the bi-folding doors was really important and the 6m post span is perfect. We use the space for entertaining in the summer months but as we are quite near the coast, protection from the wind was important. The sliding doors work so well and maintain the uninterrupted view of the garden and coastline.